Findora Validator Guides
Like most EVM type validators, Findora validators are responsible for processing the blocks. The validator who proposes the block on Findora gets the reward. Here's some differences for those familiar with Harmony ONE:
- 21 day unstaking
- 0% minimum fee, fees set by individual validators
- Small slashing fee for each missed block, shared by the entire validator pool
- 5% slashing fee on your entire delegation pool for Double Signing
- Top 100 Validators by Total Stake are elected each block and eligible to claim the reward
- One Validator per block proposes it and gets the reward
- No minimum staking amounts
Start by having at least 10k Findora in a wallet you control. After reading up on how to run a validator you can rent a VPS (Virutal Private Server) or depending on skill level find an Ubuntu server to run Findora. Once you've setup the software you're in the post installation phase where you'll monitor your server (use vStatsFindoraBot (opens in a new tab) on telegram) and start working to obtain a higher total delegation to earn more rewards.
When using our guides or tips you can always assume the following things that aren't really specified in the Harmony Documents. We call this "The Easy Node Way" which helps with organization and security:
- Setup a user account to run docker & findora
- Don't use
findoraas account names!!!
- We suggest your username as something like
- Don't use
There is no setup help or support officially provided to validators by the blockchains you are your own help desk. It's always best to fully learn your system before going live on a blockchain. If you do get stuck you can always ask for help in:
- Findora Main Telegram Chat (opens in a new tab) - Findora Validator Support Telegram Channel is the best spot for incoming Findora Validators to as questions. Ask for an invite in the main.
- EasyNode.PRO Discord (opens in a new tab) - We do field questions in our Discord server but we may take our sweet time to respond. Other users may provide assistance if they're available so post in the proper channels!
Want to help us out for helping you out? Our subscriptons start as low as $5 a month!
Have a lot of questions? Become an 'Easy Technical Supporter' and unlock a subscribers only priority support chat!
Get more info here:
Easy Node Discord Subscriptions (opens in a new tab)